Can’t You Hear, Can’t You Here The Thunder?


This is to advise that you have been granted an Electronic Working Holiday Visa, Subclass 417.

This visa allows you to make your initial entry into Australia no later than 12 months from the date that this visa was granted. Your initial entry to Australia must not be after 31 May 2006.

This visa permits you to stay in Australia 12 months from the date that you
first enter Australia. It provides you with multiple travel to Australia, which
means that you can leave Australia and re-enter Australia as many times as you
wish during your 12 month stay. However, if you depart Australia during your 12
month stay, you are not able to recover the period of time you have spent
outside Australia.

You will not have a visa label placed in your passport when travelling to Australia. It is recommended that you print and keep a copy of this advice for your personal records.

Plus, rain cancelled the Children’s Day event. Guess the little tikes will just have to wait until next year to learn about the wonders of Future English School. PLUS! I just got off the phone with my boss, Sherry, and she told me that she wants to cancel classes this weekend because the kiddies need to make up their school they’ve missed due to all the excitement that IS Children’s Day. Doin’ the happy dance. Look at me go.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *